Written applications are invited from interested qualified applicants for the following Full Time Positions within our Corporation.
i. Land Lease Clerk – Download Selection Criteria
ii. Head Mechanic – Download Selection Criteria
1. Applications must include a Covering letter, latest Curriculum Vitae (CV), & a detailed response for each Selection Criteria for the position applied for.
2. Two (2) written references from two (2) professional referees, no older than 12 months with current contact details.
3. Applications must be addressed to the “General Manager” Samoa Land Corporation with position applied for clearly marked on application.
4. Applications will be closed on Friday 29th November 2019 at 4pm.
5. Late applications will not be considered.
Please contact Ms Leati Toetu at 24881 or by email email@example.com for further information.
Samoa Land Corporation
Name of Contract: “Proposed Construction of 2 x 3 Bedroom Houses at Ululoloa for the Samoa Land Corporation Limited.”
- The Government of Samoa, through the Samoa Land Corporation (SLC), invites sealed tenders from experienced and qualified contractors to construct 2 x 3 Bedroom Houses at Ululoloa.
- The Tender Documents may be uplifted from the SLC Main Office at Tuanaimato from Friday, 8th November 2019 during office hours 9.00am to 5.00pm with a non-refundable deposit of SAT$200.00.
- All tenders are to be submitted in a sealed envelope by hand delivery, surface mail, or courier service with all supporting documents as specified in the Tender Document to :
The Secretary, Tenders Board
Ministry of Finance
Central Bank of Samoa Building
Beach Road, APIA
Clearly marked ‘Tender for the Proposed Construction of 2 x 3 Bedroom Houses at Ululoloa for the Samoa Land Corporation Limited’.
- The deadline for submission of tenders is 11.00am on Monday, 2nd December 2019.
Tenders will be opened in the presence of the tenderer’s representatives who choose to attend, at 11.00am on Monday, 2nd December 2019 at the address given in Clause 3 above.
- Late submissions will not be considered.