To provide effective and efficient support services conducive to achieving the objectives of SLC.
- Strengthen Implementation of new accounting system.
- Strengthen internal controls systems for managing income and expenditures
- Review budgetary planning, monitoring and reporting process systems
- Compliance with Regulatory Requirements
Administration & Human Resource
Information Communication Technology is used in various ways at a workplace, and these include, communication within the company, data sharing, data protection, quick decision making, knowledge management and it also simplifies work hence increasing production at work. ICT plays a vital part in the fulfilment of Samoa Land Corporation workplace with the following objectives;
- Ensure the security of personal, privileged, or otherwise sensitive data and resources that may be processed in any manner by the Samoa Land Corporation.
- Provide uninterrupted network resources to SLC users.
- Ensure proper usage of networked information, programs and facilities offered by SLC networks.
- Secure email from unauthorized access.
- Protect the confidentiality and integrity of data and programs from unauthorized users and access.